~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Finally can sleep~~

Went shopping with Jane at Bugis after work yesterday... Haha... we walked from Bugis Junction to Bugis village... I bought a pair of heels and a top at Bugis Village...Saw a nice bag too.. but when i went back to the shop, it's not there anymore... think i go back another day to find again... Going to use my mother's card to buy books online at Amazon... cos cant find it in Singapore bookstores... I am buying Harry Potter stuff... Haha... No mood to do projects.. still have 3 less... pity my gp mates... why they so shuai to have me in their group... But i finally managed to catch up on my sleep.. wahaha


New shoes... bought after numerous tries on different designs.. But dont have black in my size so settle on dark brown instead..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is actually pink in colour...
think Felicia also have one of this wor.. Hee~~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



New polo tee bought on 28 Feb at "More than words" at Causeway pt
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Bought at Bugis Village in Feb
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Pink V-necked top bought on Mar 6 at West Mall Giodano
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home