~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, June 13, 2005

All men are either attached, gay or bad...

All men are either attached, gay or bad...

Yeah, that what's Joycelyn and i concluded in our chit chat just now..
1. Good guys like Malcolm are dead to gorgeous gals like my granddaughter, Audrey... (meaning attached )
2. Good-looking guys are gays, mostly anyway.. if not gays, then will be No.1
3. The rest are bad guys, bad in the ways of either being stingy, rude, bad-tempered, lazy, all sorts of other bad points.. ( sure got one.. haha)

Ya.. Now, how can a gal even get a decent guy.. I wonder...

I think my bad impression with men started with my dad.. He is a nobody... I think the only thing he had contributed to this house is his sperm and his craps (that's why i am now crappy too..). If only there is someone who can changed this for me.. But sadly, i cant find that person. Even my brother who i so idolised, is a MCP.

Ahhh.. i dont want men.. so troublesome.. I only want my chocolates...

Pic found from this forum

11 Comments:

  • wei... wahlau leh... that's totally wrong judgment!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:03 AM  

  • Eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr.............

    By Blogger Fort, at 7:41 AM  

  • Haha.. Sorry guys.. impression left by dad.. who aked you guys to be born so late.. haha.. if you are my dad, maybe things will be different.. hee

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:46 AM  

  • hey there, was browsing thru the internet when i chanced upon your blog. so i read thru a couple of your entries, and i must say i really like what you write..mind if i add a link to you?

    By Blogger KwokSiong, at 10:21 AM  

  • hi kwoksiong.
    Sure thing, feel free to add me..
    One thing i need to ask.. Do you considered yourself a cutie.. heehee..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 6:49 PM  

  • I'll be your Daddy, your Brother, your Lover and your Little Boy.... ;p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 PM  

  • Ahh Aw.. how can.. How to make love to dad and bro... incest.. bad boy.. tsk tsk..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:47 PM  

  • oh.. i nv said: i'll be ur husband leh..
    unless if u already think (plan) of premarital sex...

    see lah.. me not a bad boy.. u r a notty gal... tsk tsk :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 PM  

  • Haha.. opps.. caught guilty.. haha..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:46 AM  

  • haha, what if i said yes?

    By Blogger KwokSiong, at 9:05 PM  

  • Kwok Siong: put u on my cutie list loh.. wait a min.. i already did.. wahaha.. i will add self proclaimed cutie beside ur name then..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home