~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, June 19, 2005

A day of packing...

Packed and packed stacks of cds today.. of course i didnt really do as much as Jenny... But packing the cds while smiling and serving customers are really killing me.. Surprisingly, i find it easier to smile at customers today despite feeling quite tired... I drank the most tasteless kopi-o from the west mall food court today.. Tasted worse than the instant brew i had... Yucks.. And instead of waking me up, it made me more sleepier. Alamak...

Redeemed 2 cds today... One cd is Fann's latest and one is twins' cd.. hahaha.. SInce it is redeemed, i dont need to pay.. But i did spend some money on chinese novels today.. Ahh.. must hide it from mom... otherwise she will scream at me again.. Sianz...

Oh yeah, i saw constance, William's friend, today at work.. She told me she quitted her job at a bank and now, she had become a tuition teacher.. Not sure whether she is kidding or not.. i mean the tuition teacher part.. I believed she quitted her job at the bank cos she said it is stressful and quite boring for her...

Didnt study at work today.. My test is on tuesday.. What test u may ask? It's M9, one of the test to take if you want to be a financial advisor... Ya, i studying to be one.. It's a long story.. will update after test.. Back to the books.... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home