~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lost n Found

Lost my soul and thoughts... Found a new blog. This guy, matthew, is quite funny.. (at least i do think so.. i dont know.. maybe i have weird sense of humor?) Some of the things he said is cute.. like his latest post...

"I had my first exam today...... I hate programming. Parts of it i could understand, but others just left me stumped. I must have spent half an hour looking at one question, trying to work out what needed to be done. I kept praying to myself, asking God and the Holy Spirit for help. I wasn't getting any divine inspiration so i've come up with the only logical reason why.............. They hate programming too!!!!"

Funny right?

Anyway, i got to know about a comic website because of him.. Here's the comic that caught my attention.. Sorry to Mac users..



_________________________________________

I went shopping again on Sunday at West Mall... Surprisingly, i can really find things i like in small malls, despite the limited things.. Think i can start a new blog soon, named My Purchase.. Bought so many things and i really need to keep tracks..

Anyway, this is what i bought on Sunday..


Ya.. another new bag.. haha.. Just like the design a lot...flowers like me.. Heehee... Only $9 and bought it at the same pustcart i bought my galgal and boyboy bag earlier in the week..

And bought these two at $1.90 each. Tada~~



Matching coinpurses for Christine dear dear and me.. Christine, if you are reading this.. Remember to look for me to get this free.. No outing equals no free purse, ok? See i so good to you... haha

Ate only this chicken drumstick for dinner yesterday.. Quite filling.. but mom makes it too dry when she was heating it up.. all the juices gone to the oven..



And i think Digital Life sucks.. They published about the posts of TriplePeriod, Sandralicious and Shattered blogging for love in today's edition... this news is like so long already.. andn they gave wrong info too.. Sandra had already chosen her date but it is reported that she is still looking through.. so not updated... Dont even know how long ago this article is written..

6 Comments:

  • hi jasmine,
    thanks for mentioning me in your blog, i'll put a mention of you next time i add blogs, i have a few still waiting!

    i love that comic strip, i must have read it a dozen times yet i still crack up each time.

    matt

    By Blogger GIR2000, at 1:17 PM  

  • welcome.. thanks in advance

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 2:46 PM  

  • i want the coin purse... winnie the pooh... winnie the pooh.... lalala....

    By Blogger cHrissy, at 5:10 PM  

  • that's a very scary looking chicken wing! haha..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:24 PM  

  • Chrissy: when we go for a date, then can give u... haha

    woof: it's a drumstick actually.. haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:31 PM  

  • hi there mate
    i think sandralicious n triple period were blogging for love. i was definitely doing it for the laughs n got more than i bargained for!

    oh, they emailed each of us a whole week before digital times came out. pathetic since they didn't update themselves b4 publication. sadddd....

    By Blogger Merv Kwok, at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home