~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My confession..

i got a confession to make.. a very serious one..

Here goes

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I always thought Maintenance is spelled as maintainence...

Serious lah.. cos i always think that someone go and maintain something mah.. so spelled as maintainence.. and i think my teachers always never corrected me loh.. This let you know the english standard of the teachers in my primary and secondary schools.. Maybe they also think maintenance is spelled as maintainence? Dont know... But finally know the correct spelling using Dictionary.com.. now i must said this site is my best pal liao.. cos i always need to consult it.. haahaa

4 Comments:

  • heng ah... i write correctly.. :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 PM  

  • jazz: hahaha.. so? u want to boost ah? Hmphz..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 6:58 PM  

  • Haha.. same here.. i always spell that word wrongly and i seem to have problems remembering the correct spelling of it.. :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 PM  

  • chris: good.. got someone stupid like me.. i am happier liao..

    postmaster: Long time never heard from you liao.. haha.. not bad.. we got same habit, always checking the dictionary..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home