~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Stats Whore

Anna commented that her friend was obsessed about stats and getting comments.. Am i like that too? I am always checking the stats constantly so i guess that makes me a stats whore... Will all my readers (what little i got) run away.. so sad if so little and still run away.. no worries, i am a long dist runner before.. definitely can chase after you guys and get you all back.. see how smart i am.. got strategy one.. hee



Pic from https://www.ppeci.org/2003/medfpg.html


*Not sure what is a stats whore? Have you even been reading Tomorrow? U better start reading soon. Anyway, click and learn more about the Lifecycle of Bloggers.

7 Comments:

  • That's part of the cycle according to Minjung.

    Found another long distance runner. Cool!

    By Blogger brama, at 7:16 AM  

  • Hey there,

    thot I add 1 to your hit count and 1 to your comments.

    Take it easy, the comments and hits will come eventually. Don't think so much into it.

    I got ZERO hits for the first 2 years. Sometimes I amazed myself as my own stamina.

    Yup, another long distance* runner myself. Well, at least last time lah..... lao liao....

    * Actually hor, more like middle distance lah... 4.8, 8, 10km not considered long distance right?

    Cheers (",)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 AM  

  • Huh.. like that, i also only mid dist.. U two want to run in marathon? Me thinking of joining.. Maybe standard chartered one?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:17 AM  

  • Both of us not in Singapore, my dear.

    Besides, I can't run liao... saya old man already.

    If you are going to run, please check out http://www.runforfunds.com

    Be a part of it, if you can.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 PM  

  • hey, i saw old ppl running faster than me.. haha.. i need to resume training soon.. haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:25 AM  

  • My statcounter company is lucky I sleep sometimes, because it's the only time I'm not pinging them. Could have a "don't check your stats" contest, but I'd probably lose right away.

    By Blogger AbbaGav, at 6:58 AM  

  • Haha.. Gavriel.. me too.. constant checking is so tiring.. but since i am a kiasu (=scared to lose) singaporean, i will still do it.. haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home