~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, May 01, 2006

Docs.......

Okie, i went to see a chinese physician liao.. It didnt help to know that i was indeed almost okie liao.. so the trip is just"extra".. Should have believed in my self-heal skills...

Somehow, i feel that i am just paying someone $26 to touch my butt.. cos he was pressing this acupuncture point.. I feel so uncomfortable by his touch and words.. His voice reminded me of the phone pervert in sec school days.. Someone, tell me again that all docs are good...

And my $26.. i can hear my heart breaking when i pay.. Dont u all have that feeling that when you are buying something you like, the money is worth it... But when you are paying for something you hate but is necessary, your heart hurts like hell... Sorry loh, i is a cheapo lah.. cannot ah?!!

Btw, anyone can tell me why my hands and feet are always so damn cold.. I understand it when i am nervous or frightened.. But during normal times, they are also the first things to absorb the coldness (more like losing the heat).. so why huh? Any docs around?

6 Comments:

  • all docs are good...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM  

  • KM: if a doc looked like you, i dont think so.. muahahahha...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 3:38 PM  

  • :D well, $26 bucks to confirm that when u aged, u wouldnt have joint pains, $26 bucks to tell you that your self-healing "power" is still well in abundance. :D worth it right?

    By Blogger Amanda Val Ng, at 5:20 PM  

  • Hands and feet turn cold first because they are furthest away from your heart, so blood circulation is poorest in those areas :p

    By Blogger Laughingcow, at 9:43 PM  

  • EH STUPID GIRL. I ALSO LIKE THAT LEH! My palms and soles are always v.v.cold one. Many of my friends also say. Are we mammals or not? Anyway I think if he can he also won't wanna touch your butts lor HAHAHAHA!

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 1:21 AM  

  • val: yeah yeah.. waste of money when i can use it for food...

    laughingcow: I thought u major in arts? Hahaha.. okie, now i know...

    winter: okie...

    zhebin: Whatever...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home