~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Shifting

Shifted office yesterday.. Was packing and packing stuff (stuff that dont belong to me) these two days, which was a bit tedious for me due to the wounds on the knees (cant bend very well)... Injuries are doing fine, except that i wished the wounds will heal faster and the sprain will disappear..

The new office was... No comments... I feel like i had just joined the company again and need to adapt to the new environment again.. Worst thing is it is hard for me to work now that i am away from the factory.. Sianz.. Still havent finish unpacking the rubbish..

Forgot to mention that my new workplace is near Discovery Center.. Damn ulu...

4 Comments:

  • near discovery centre...all those fond memories of going my camp which is further up from there...Jurong Camp...

    there only 1 bus to reach from boon lay, indeed ulu...

    By Blogger chartao, at 8:53 AM  

  • Jerome: Thanks.

    Leonard: Dont remind me..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 5:53 AM  

  • aiyyooo!!! discovery center!!!! that's where i lived! i feel sorry for you.....ut dun fret, lotsa MIUs to look at after office hours...

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 10:17 AM  

  • AKK: Where got MIUs? i took company bus one so wont see any..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home