~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Kite Flying and Pilates 1st Lesson

I met up with my colleagues (Meiping, Joanna, Chalotte and Joey) today for kite-flying at Marina South. I was so excited that I decided to take my SLR for some photo-taking (managed to finish 1 roll of film today).. We took the wrong bus, 402 cos the bus driver for 400 gave us wrong info. Ended up we went one round from Marina South Pier to Tanjong Pagar, then back to the bus-stop outside Marina Bay Mrt Station. By the time, we reached the field for the kite-flying, it was 1 hr later already.

We wanted to buy kites from the kite shop but it only opened at 3pm.. Sighz.. Lucky one of us (Meiping) had a kite, so we tried to make it fly..


Meiping connecting the poles for her kite..

But we cannot get it to fly.. haha.. was laughing and laughing.. Lucky, there are two uncles nearby, flying kites as well, who let us fly their kites while they rest.. Muahaha...


Uncle teaching Joey and Chalotte on how to control his kites


He connected 18 small kites loh.. Damn heavy..


The uncle helped Joanna and Meiping on tying the strings to Meiping's kite...


Chalotte having a good time.. The plastic bags in the pics contained our drinks and snacks... :p


Uncle in action..


Time for Joanna to play with the kites...


Meiping and Joey still trying to get Meiping's kite to fly.. hahaha.. Pathetic..


Me taking a pic of my hand with the kites... I perspired till my sweat went into my eyes, making it extremely painful.. It was a very hot day...


Meiping finally gave up and went to flying the uncle's kites..


Kites flying around in the skies...


Tired and searching for drinks...


Time to pack up and go...


Happy Chalotte!!~


Uncle going off for lunch with friend...

After the 1 hour of kite-flying in the hot sun, we decided to go to an air-conditioned place ----- Superbowl (i only realised there is a Victor's Bowl nearby when i am leaving marina south :p)


Only Joanna and I were playing..


Yea.. bowling!!!


Me with a stupid look after my ball went down the "lokang"


Chalotte, the hungry Queen..


Meiping with green tea, courtesy of me...


Joey with happy look...


Joanna super happy with her score... She bowled very well loh, got double strike somemore...


Me with my signature action loh..

Something cropped when we are in our second game.. Chalotte needed to go back home to get the key to the safe and go back to the office to get something for a staff...


Sad look..


Stressed stressed stressed...


No pic pls...


Show your my slipper ah..


Bleah...

In the end, Joanna and i finished our second game very fast so that they can accompany Chalotte back home and then to office. I didnt go cos cannot fit into the cab mah so I went home first. Anyway, my scores for the games are 88 and 105.. vs Joanna's 114 and 113.. Sighz.. I need to practice more...


Bored me at the mrt station..

After a few hours of rest, i got ready to go to my 1st pilates session at Frontier Community Centre.. My colleague friend, Meiping was taking it so i decided to join her when the lesson reopen for a new round.. Realised i am sunburnt when i reached the CC.. See my arm.. Two different shades...


Realised i am sunburnt


I am a red lobster liao...


Still can smile..

By the way, if anyone loves Lao Fu Zi comics, you can get it at Popular Bookstores.. I saw 100 different books, priced at $2.10 each.. Enjoy!!

5 Comments:

  • Kite-flying has a whole new meaning to me and my Hokkien speaking friends you know. Hahaha.

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 5:14 PM  

  • haha! not GO FLY KITE!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 PM  

  • zhebin, weige: Dot dot dotz... Yeah yeah lah...Cant stand u two leh.. if i dont know better, i will think u two are a couple..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:12 PM  

  • i cant be couple with zhebin la...chalotte is pretty! =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM  

  • weige: Err.. she is attached liao.. haha.. you no chance..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home