~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, July 24, 2006

Playing with phone

This is what happen when you have a new phone and many bored ppl.. We started to take silly pics.. Btw, it was Meiping's phone lah...


Kris


Tien Fun

Our two dear interns in jail... Tata...


Chalotte baby..


Got into jail?


Super sad....


Why am i wanted? I never do anything...


Why why why??


I am framed...


Become an angel...


Was on the newspapers..


Using rabbit to disquise and to matchmake... heheee


I am a Superstar...

Most of my own pics were taken by myself... I love to test which angle is the best... heehee.. They are calling me "自恋狂“ now loh

7 Comments:

  • pmg: You too, you too...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:38 PM  

  • woah...simi mobile phone lai de...

    i like the wanted pic of you and many others...the black and white girl in jail also nice...

    By Blogger chartao, at 12:45 PM  

  • charlotte so cute leh!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 PM  

  • leonard: I think is sony ericsson K700i. Nice feature hor..

    weige: Dor dot dotz...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:00 PM  

  • wah.. never knew handphones are now so powerful...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 AM  

  • you sure u is superstar? *scratches head*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:38 PM  

  • chris: Thought u guys should know better about all this gadgets..

    chuwen: Pretend pretend wont die one mah.. Hmphz..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home