~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cold...

The cold virus seemed to have caught me in its clutches.. Sob sob.. I feel so unwell.. Ahhhhh.... Must be the stupid weather, hot in the day and cold in the night... I wonder if i go to those countries with winter season, will i survive? Hmmmm...


Update: I want a hot Coca Cola with lemon.. see can cure this stupid nose or not...

Update update: No coca cola but i bought myself some lemon tea.. Went home and heat it up and TADAH~~


Hot lemon tea

5 Comments:

  • Winter seasons are coool!!! I like!!

    Can survive lah. Just get thermal wear, layer on more clothes (like Ba4 Zhang3) and use heat packs loh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 PM  

  • i think you played too much, thats why fall sick

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

  • an: Hahaa.. Being ba zhang sounded so funny.. hahaha

    weige: No, i didnt.. hahahaha..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:12 PM  

  • get well soon!

    happy national day!

    By Blogger chartao, at 12:42 AM  

  • leonard: Thanks dear.. Happy National Day to you too.. :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home