~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I had a craving for it since young. I cannot recall when i started to like eating it, but it was definitely long long ago. My mom used to use it during brewing soups but had stopped since she became allergic to chicken meat.. So I was very very surprised when she used it to brew the soup yesterday...

Can you guess what it is?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


CHICKEN FEET!!!

Pic taken from here

I love eating all the fats on the feet... hahaha.. But surprisingly, I only like those that are brewed in the soups as they are softer.. I actually do not eat the 凤爪 in the dim sum menu cos it is too hard :p Okie, i'm back to dreaming about the food.. Nitey..

5 Comments:

  • ME TOO!!! I LUV IT SOOO MUCH !!!
    尤其是那些放进荡里熬很久的。。。非常爽口!

    By Blogger Starvian, at 11:56 PM  

  • *Gasps!!* I dun like.... :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  

  • starvian: Hi 5.. 我也这么认为。。哈哈。。

    An: Aiyoh, you dont know how to appreciate.. hahaha..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:21 PM  

  • Chicken Feet!! So nice lah! Love it steamed with black beans.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:31 AM  

  • stanley: I dont like black beans.. hehehe..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home