~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Boring... Boring.. Boring day..

So sianz... fell asleep at 8pm yesterday, ended up waking up at 3 A.M.... Cannot go back to sleep.. Super Sianz....
So then I decided to go online... Obviously, everyone on msn is AWAY... I went to browse other ppl's blog pages and do quizzes for mine.. Just now happen to see my friend's entry which she deleted le... It's about man and woman. How each has their own destined one and they will meet them one day. It's very meaning and I like the idea that everyone has their own partners who they will meet one day. It reminds me of a flash movie I had seen last year. It mentions that God created woman out of man's ribs. Thus man will only be completed when they find their right bones. Touching ah.. Anyway, time for lesson...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home