~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Damn~~

Today's paper is BPO and it is damn difficult.. plus there is only 1 and 1/2 hours to do it... really a mad rush... Anyway, tomorrow is last paper..what a relief..Image hosted by Photobucket.com but IM really has a lot to study, 11 chapters man.. not an easy feat... and i haven't study anything yet.. oh god..Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

By the way, went to read Joycelyn's post.. currently she's really pissed off by her sis as she feel that her sis dont help out at home, thus pushing all the responsibilities onto her...Although her situation is a bit like mine (me also very irresponsible) but think i still not so bad.. got do some housechores which is possibly due to me being a very "active" person and cannot stand to see things not done.. haha.. and the family background is also a major factor, i guess (though my dad is crap, my bro and mom are very supportive one). Anyway, think her sis is undergoing iDenTitY vs idENtiTy cOnfuSion (haha, HB theory), so going through identity crisis and trying to find herself.. Maybe she will "grow" up when she's my age.. Hmph.. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Come to think of it, my family is not bad wor..hee.. but i am sadly lacking in goals.. my goals only involve going out and play, traveling, read tons of novels, hmph... What to do? I am so short-sighted one.. I'm quite content to stay the way i am, meaning dont want to work (think my bro will scream..haha). Hmph, think i am a good representation of my Chinese and Western horoscopes, which are PIG PIG and Sagittarius.. haha.. one very contented, one want freedom..

Oh yeah, i finally wash my head last nite... WOW, REFRESHING NE!!Image hosted by Photobucket.com But hair ended up with the smell of the chemical. Think the water made it come out, that's why my hair become a bit straighter.. haha.. Just now made my online frenz, Christopher, or Chris for short tagged on my page.. haha.. no choice.. like no one tagging and leaving me any msg.. me so bored so he HAD to sacrifice.. hee.. Image hosted by Photobucket.com ok, time to GAMBATE for last paper le..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home