~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, March 24, 2005

HELP!!!

The first thing i saw when i checked my mail today is 90 plus unread mails, with 80 plus mails coming from members of hamsap-family, a google group.. the thing is i wasnt a member and thus i dont know why i am in the mailing list.. I did click on the invitation link before and maybe that placed me into the mailing list.. But the thing is most mails are from ppl who wanted to be removed from the mailing list too.. think they are in the same state as me.. Anyway, i got fed up and report the case to Google already.. Should have done THAT when i received the invitation mail but i, out of goodwill, didnt and now have to suffer due to it... Hmph.. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today is another study day.. this time at AMK KFC... I went to school to pass the money for the class photos and yearbooks to Ms Cindy Soh. After that, i hurried down to KFC.. Only ah gong was there.. Karen arrived soon and the two of us went to buy chicken nuggets to eat... At eleven, Joycelyn and Cheng ying arrived. Today was quite unproductive.. only finished China lec for CRMP.. luckily, managed to get ah gong's notes for IM.. He even went to type it out loh.. Super fortune to have him as classmate.. wahaha.. for me and others to exploit (ke lian de ah gong Image hosted by Photobucket.com).. I used ah going's phone to take pics today.. got ah gong's act cute pic, Karen's studying pic and Joycelyn and Cheng Ying's eating pics. But I cant send the pics to my phone cos i think ah gong did not subscribe to MMS usage ba...I had an 2 piece meal today... At six, i left to take 852 home.. Actually i wanted to eat outside today but my mom tempted me with fried chicken wings..Image hosted by Photobucket.com My whole day is like eating chicken hor... and i am still not sick of it.. hahaha... Quite tired now.. tomorrow going Karen's place to study.. hope i can concentrate....Image hosted by Photobucket.com hahaha.. that's all. Time to nap nap le....Image hosted by Photobucket.com

REALLY REALLY NEED TO GAMBATE NOW, cos only 3 more days left... Scare scare!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home