~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I want.. I want....

Thanks to Suspicious Bastard, I then know that this is a wishlist in other ppl's mind... Actually, i didnt really thought of it as a wishlist.. I was merely trying to pass info to others in a different way.. Alas, ppl thought it was a wishlist.. and i cannot do anything about it... Alright, even if it is a wishlist, only the top 4 will be attainable... Sighz.. life can be so unfair... Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I want to read FLOWERS FOR ALGERNON!!! SOS mentioned this book in their show and tempt me.. Yes, i want to read this book.. i went as far as to go and search for it on Amazon (Thanks God for Amazon) when i only know the chinese name (SOS are taiwanese ppl, you know.. English is hard for them.. think about Wu Zhongxian's English and you will know)

I want to buy BAGS!!! Bags from Baggers Paradise... They are sooo cute.. Pity the few designs that caught my eyes are out of stock.. Sighz... Limited money plus limited stock equals unhappy shopping...

I want more CHOCOLATES!!! Believe it or not, i had finished my stash of chocolates by eating 2 twirl and 4 Kit Kat (4 pieces type) today.. Scary.. no wonder my tummy is getting bigger.. But i still want to eat lah.. I still got one chocolate left.. it is the mini version of Kinder Bueno, called Kinder chocolates.. Bought for fun, cos it is so small and cute.. think i will eat it on another day...

I want to post many POSTS!!! But thus, no time plus lazy, means readers must wait long long.. haha.. :p

I want a MAN!!! Makes that a hot, rich, caring, sensitive, humorous, etc etc kind of man.. I am feeling lonely mah.. haha.. :p So where is that person? Sighz..

I want to kill all RAPISTS!!! Of all the crimes, the most unforgivable one is rape.. Because the victim will suffer not only physically, but also mentally.. CrimeWatch just showed a guy who was jailed for raping 2 women (one nurse, one air stewardness) for 26 years.. Bloody asshole.. ONLY 26 YEARS... I wish they will let us know when do they let such bastards out of jail so that we can be prepared.. I dont believe they can turn over a new leaf.. Other crimes may be possible but not rape (ya.. i am prejudiced)

I want to buy this WASHING MACHINE!!! I saw it on the news tonight.. it is designed by Servicio Estacion (Barcelona, Spain) and the name is "Te Toca". What is so special about this, you will ask... It is a washing machine that forces people to alternate its use... Meaning the same person will not need to do laundry. It is achieved by using a fingerprint sensor to determine who did the washing previously.. thus that person cannot do washing for the next round as the machine will not let him her do it again...The women no longer need to be the only ones to do housechores... Kindly note that this is only good for family.. if you lived alone, dont waste the money...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Game for the day: Hamburger game

For those who dont know how to read chinese (ya... it's you, chris), the way the game is played is to fulfill the customers' orders. You do that by using the left/right keys to choose the items, then press the Space key to place the item you choose onto the tray.. After you had assemble the correct combination, press Enter to give to customer.. Note: if you choose the wrong item during assembling, the customer will then screams and runs away... (Kidding lah.. the customer will changed to next one... :p)

4 Comments:

  • Ah. I'm sure that you'll be able to afford at least some of those on your wishlist. (I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable with people asking for things on their blogs. Makes me feel that I should fulfil them or something.....but I'm not rich enough to give anyone anything.)

    By Blogger R2D2, at 5:24 AM  

  • Wow! A lot to say, you have! ;)
    I think you might be interested in the sordid tales appearing in entries on my blog (including Xiaxue posts!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 AM  

  • To Suspicious Bastard
    You know, i never intend it as a wishlist.. well not consiciously at least... Sighz.. i can fulfil some of it, so dont worry too much for me...

    dave lucas
    Thanks for visiting.. had bookmarked your blog already.. :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:14 AM  

  • thanks for the translation.. nice game.. hate those orders where the ingredients are so many... make me blur :->

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home