~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, May 30, 2005

Money-minded Boy Boy

I encountered this little boy at work one day. He kept asking me for money.




Even when I asked him why he wanted the money, he will still go on saying,” Give me money” in mandarin.

I immediately replied,” Oh my god, do I have an ATM face? Why must I give you money? So young already so corrupted. Go away” and then slapped the child…

The above paragraph is just a facet of my imagination. I actually only asked the boy to go ask his mom for the money. If you noticed, the boy's eyes are actually crossed. Think it is due to his mom. His mom, I think, is those people who either had one of their eyes blind or something, resulting in the eyes looking cross-eyed. This makes it so hard for me because I don’t know which eye to focus on… What a weird day…

4 Comments:

  • do you think he just wanders around all day pestering people for money? Do you think it works? I wonder if I could train MachineBoy to do the same....

    By Blogger Michael McClung, at 9:22 PM  

  • Ok.. i will give Machine Boy ten bucks (USD somemore) if you managed to make him do the same.. haha.. Of cos, you will also need to find me then.. may be in disguise to run away from debts..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:08 PM  

  • yeah, well i worked with MachineBoy last night on the whole 'give me money' thing, and the closest he got was somthing like 'gwarsssh'. But that could have been gas.

    He just doesn't want to apply himself, I tell ya.

    By Blogger Michael McClung, at 8:54 PM  

  • postmaster-general
    Haha.. too bad.. you are not as cute as Machine Boy.. no money for u..

    Mr Machine
    Hahaha.. try again in a few years time.. but trust me the result will still be the same..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home