~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Promoting my entry~~

Jaschocolate decided to promote her own blog by submiting her own entry..

Quote from herself, "Being only a cute girl, i can NEVER get veteran bloggers like Mr Brown and Mr Miyagi to read my posts.. so i figure i need to be more thick skinned and recommend myself..." Will her ploy works? P.S. if you are reading this on the website, then it had worked.. hee..

There.. i had done it.. recommend three blog entries to Tomorrow, with one of them being my very own.. wahaha... No choice.. i wont know when i would even get to be featured so i figured i must fast things up a bit by being thick skinned.. haha.. anyway, that's the spirit of a desperate female mah.. must try and try again.. Even if the editors chose not to feature it, at least i had tried my best.. wahaha.. i sounded crappy. Must be one of my yet-to-recover-from-cold symptoms.. Please bear with me for the next few days.. Thank you thank you...

5 Comments:

  • alamak. I plugged sassyjan and then 10 mins later you posted her site to tomorrow.

    Sorry hor. This time round no cigar. Keep submitting though. Next time round I give you special preference because you're so sincere.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 AM  

  • And the panties post by Lynniee was already submitted previously a few weeks ago. So that one also cannot publish.

    Dun give up hor.

    By Blogger Cowboy Caleb, at 10:05 AM  

  • Orr.. then my one leh.. cannot make it ah.. sob sob.. never mind.. me go upgrade myself.. :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:57 AM  

  • Hang in there. Keep writing and linking, you'll get readers. The trick I have for getting more viewers and page hits is to check my Stat Counter every 10 to 15 minutes. It doesn't work everytime I do it, but I think the cumulative effect helps.

    Good luck

    By Blogger AbbaGav, at 1:30 PM  

  • Thanks for your kind words, Gavriel.. i will do that.. hahaha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home