~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Friday, May 27, 2005

Solution to Grow

Thanks to the Bastard, the Grow game is solved... Nah.. Here's the perfect score..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not sure to be happy or not...I can only say that either he is a genius in games or he obviously spent a lot of time on it... I am going to do a bad thing here.. telling you the solution on the post... Bad right? Maybe i better not do it.. haha.. Kidding.. here's the sequence from the Bastard:

1. Orange Ball. 2. Cube 3. Ladder 4. Egg 5. Mountain 6. Pipe 7. Propeller 8. Hurricane 9. Gear on the left 10. Plate 11. Gear on the right 12. TV

3 Comments:

  • Ah damn, I was trying at it for so long... but at least I know the answer now and won't waste time trying to figure it out, lol.

    By Blogger The Screwy Skeptic, at 12:05 PM  

  • took me about 2 hours to get it! but i did it on my own..same sequence. :D bored summer day that's what it is.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 PM  

  • anon: haha... it's summer in singapore throughout.. where are you at?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home