~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Supper~~

Yes, Chris.. my pics are taken in the bathroom and NO, i definitely wasnt doing any small or big business then.. i was just brushing my teeth when i suddenly saw that i looked good/horrible in the mirror and decided to share my happiness/pain with the rest of the world by posting them.. wahaha..

I was going to update earlier at around 10 plus when i feel an urging need to eat.. ya.. feeling very very very very.. hungry....... so hungry that i dont have the strength to type.. so i satisfied myself with my favourite food...



Instant noodles with xiao bai cai.. wahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yea.. my spoon and chopsticks are not matching.. u got a problem with that? No.. very good.. i will continue with story.. after the noodles, i had some bread.. And now drinking a packet of Instant cocoa i bought in Taiwan's convenience store...It's brand is Barista Coffee...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It has a smooth and strong taste.. great for chocolate lovers who dont like their stuff too sweet.. too bad the marshmallow balls melted due to the very very hot water i poured into the cup.. Dont think can buy in Singapore though.. that's my supper update.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home