~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

TV~~

Finally had a day of good rest due to taking medical leave (MC for short).. Lucky i'm not a permanent and dont need to produce proof from the doc.. Currently, a dog is barking non-stop down my block.. is it the mating period already?

My friend, Hansheng, is back from his trip to Tahan.. He said it was a tough climb during this season and he even encountered bees... Got stung a lot.. PAINFUL.. i was stung once in my JC days.. Still remember i was happily waiting for my bus at the bus-stop outside Science Centre and the bee flew by me.. I accidentally brushed it and it attacked me by stinging my leg and even dying on my sock.. wtf.. to the dead bee, u want to die, then die lah.. sting me for what? also dirty my sock with your corpse.. Anyway, the pain only lasted till end of bus trip and i was ok already(yea, i'm abnormal!).. So now, my friend told me he got stung by a whole lot of bees.. i can imagine real pain.. Yucks..

There is a group of NYP students going there right now, climbing and i know two of the members, Camy and James.. Can only pray that they are alright.. Hey, all the Christians out there, pls go pray.. James IS a christian so it's alright to pray for fellow believers right..? You dont need to pray for my well-being cause i am very well at the moment, thank you very much..

Anyway, i once again spent my day blogging and watching tv... Saw on the news that there was a fire that killed one and injured one in Bt Batok Ave 2 yesterday.. Wow.. Hengz, mom and i saw the fire at the altar early.. otherwise may ended up like the above case.. somemore same area.. also Bt Batok.. Feel so scary just thinking about it.. ok, next..! wahaha

Just watched "Xiao Shi Yi Lang" and heard its theme song sang by someone, maybe Wang Jie.. it is actually the cantonese version of the theme song (A song for lady) for "Autumn in My Heart".. Oh my god, it sound as nice as it is in Korean.. Maybe it is Wang Jie's good voice.. I am listening to "A song for lady" right now.. nice~~ i wonder where can i get the cantonese version... must go search for wang jie's albums...

Saw this very cute advertisement on the movie, "The Floating Landscape", which includes scenes showing Jimmy Liao's works.. the movie will be shown on Sunday, 8pm at Channel U.. do catch it if u like movies like "Sound of Color aka The Subway" or "Turn Left Turn Right", which all originated from Jimmy's works... His work is really great.. i just watched the theatre play of "Sound of Color" at the Esplanade on 16th Jan.. superb.. haha.. it was my first time in the theatre and i paid for a seat in the box office where there is sooooo little ppl.. but i got a view of everything lah.. One of the staff there thought i was in the wrong and was about to chase me away when he looked more carefully at my ticket stub and said "sorry".. haha.. maybe he think that a young gal like me wont have the money to buy the MOST expensive ticket.. but then overall, i am still quite impressed by the Esplanade's staff and facilities.. Just need to improve on one thing though.. the lack of WASHROOMS.. Being a beautiful structure does have its minus sides.. and currently, it's leaking roof (hope it's repaired already though) and not enough washrooms.. Hopefully, nothing else bad turns up..

P.S. For those who dont know about Jimmy, you can go to his website. tata.. off to bed i go~~

6 Comments:

  • Wait a minute....did you see the photo which I posted and then deleted on the blog? Please say that you don't know what I'm talking about.

    By Blogger R2D2, at 6:17 AM  

  • Haha.. i wanted to scare you and said "I did".. but then i dont like to lie.. Maybe you should let me see your pic.. hee

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:58 AM  

  • Not only do Christians able to pray for other Christians, they could pray for anyone they like =).

    Stumbled upon your blog by accident.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 AM  

  • Hahaha~! I think you should replace your Friendster link... It doesn't refer to your page, it refers to OUR home profile page.. I think yours is

    http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=3166568

    But I'm not sure myself

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 AM  

  • Is it so? Then.. TADA~~.. i had changed the link.. didnt realise as i had no prob seeing my profile.. maybe it is because i'm using my com.. haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:06 AM  

  • Phew.....Maybe. Maybe not. Heh.

    By Blogger R2D2, at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home