~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Friday, June 17, 2005

The day i see a doctor

Finally dragged my sorry ass to see a doctor.. Spent $28 on the whole thing.. While i was waiting for the doctor outside (which was bloody hell so cold as the fans were on at full speed), i started to play out a murder scene in my head.. Some guy will go into the counter where the nurses (there are 2 of them) are, killed them.. the screams of the nurses lured the doctor out and the mad guy killed the doctor too.. After which, i was called into the consultation room.

The doctor asked me what's wrong and i told him i got cold, sore throat, cough.. After some examining, i also blurted that i got headaches and feel very dizzy.. He asked me whether i got my period (de....) and i replied "some of"... In the end, he said i got flu (applause.. no brownie points for getthing this answer right) and i got a whole batch of medicine...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

First time i got so many colour.. and since i am at this issue, what does period has anything to do with headaches... Any doctors or future doctors can let me know?

I found it hard to swallow pills today.. dont know why.. wanted to puke them all out.. time to rest...

7 Comments:

  • the bug's been going around.. i am still rather nasal.. but thank God managed to drag my ass out of bed to work...

    well.. take care.. Get well Soon ~

    By Blogger JD, at 4:31 PM  

  • rmb to eat ur medicine hor... haf lots of rest...

    By Blogger cHrissy, at 5:53 PM  

  • wei.. it's time to take more rest.. don't think so much about sex ok! :-D

    take care!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 PM  

  • MrsMachine says if you're having your period, you're more likely to have a headache. When I asked why, she said 'It's just like that loh.'

    By Blogger Michael McClung, at 11:44 PM  

  • biatch: Thanks..You take care too.

    Chrissy: eaten liao plus lots of rest till i become piggy already..

    Jazz: where got? I am very innocent one hor..

    bluishsky: ya..not watching.. my mind is very creative on its own..

    Mr Machine: Help me say "Hi" to Mrs Machine and give Machine Boy a kiss on my behalf

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:48 AM  

  • everyone seems to be sick, including myself...take care though

    By Blogger KwokSiong, at 12:40 PM  

  • Kwoksiang: it's the weather.. take care.

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home