~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I am a good gal

Yea.. i just been a good gal and accompanied my mom to ntuc.. Every time i accompanied, i get to show off my excellent arm strength..why is my brother not with us? Cos he is only responsible for buying 5kg rice.. haha.. Mom bought me 10 boxes (equivalent to 30 packets) of kinder buero.. Haha.. cos the $2.60 per box offer is going to end and she wanted to save $3.50.. haha.. It's ok for me.. i can slowly eat that...

Btw, i had finished half of the box of royce chocolate... I thought i am supposed to enjoy them slowly, not devour them like a pig.. Ahh.. Think i just stick to my kinder buero for now..

I finish watching Simone and Son of the Mask... Think still ok lah.. haha...I took this pic using Nicky's hp in school today.. forgot to post it just now.. Bluishsky, i got use v sign.. yay!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

  • My mom bought 3 pieces of chocolate from a store at Tanglin. When they charged her $11 dolars I thought she was gonna throw up.

    By Blogger Michael McClung, at 10:16 PM  

  • So do you like Royce chocolate?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 PM  

  • Mr Machine: Haha.. branded stuff leh.. she cannot throw it out or it will be a waste of money.. haha

    CG: YES!!! you want to buy for me ah?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:51 PM  

  • hello..i not rich hor..how to buy for you? :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 PM  

  • CG: no need to be rich one.. i not rich still can buy ah.. hee

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home