~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I had sinned

Father, i had sinned...
.
.
.
.
.
.

I ate fried chicken for the past 2 days when i am still sick... Yesterday was KFC and today is chicken wings...

I also succumbed to temptation and ate 2 packets of kinder buneo..

But lucky i didnt eat any ice-cream..
So pls forgive me, ok? :p

*P.S. I think i really smelled awful after not bathing for the whole day and sweating alot.. Time for a bath.. and Mom, you can stop covering your nose...

4 Comments:

  • haha... you sure are funny..
    if that is the case, i have sinned greatly.. i eat chicken for practically every meal, even though i am sick or not, rain or shine...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 AM  

  • chris: thank you ah... how come i feel that your "funny" is not referring to a good thing.. I love eating chicken, maybe because my bro is born in the year of chicken.. haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 2:02 AM  

  • hi thx for dropping by my food blog. take care!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 AM  

  • postmaster: haha.. cant resist the temptation... You must take care of urself too..

    Evan: The pleasure is all mine.. Nice pics..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home