~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Interview Questions by Mr Machine

* Updated.. Missing answer to Qn 2 found.. Well, i must have been too anxious to answer Qn 3.. wonder why.. hee


MercerMachine said...

okay, jaschocolate or chocolove or crappy jasmine gal, *if those ARE your real names*, here are your five questions:

1. Obviously you love chocolate. But do you really, really love chocolate? Tell us a) approximately how much chocolate you consume in a week (give us a breakdown); and b) would you eat a piece of really tasty chocolate if you had seen an ant crawling on it/it touched the floor for less than five seconds/someone you didn't know took a bite first?

2. In your blog, you sometimes talk about being lonely/without a boyfriend. Would you ever do what sandralicious has done and run a 'contest' for a date with chocolove? If so, what would be the conditions a prospective date would have to meet?

3. mr miyagi and mr brown throw down in a baby oil wrestling contest. Who do you bet money on? who would you prefer to see more skin from?

4. You talk about fighting with your mom. if you had to choose between getting along with your mom all the time and chocolate, which would you choose? You can only have ONE.

5. boxers or briefs?

_________________________________________

okay, jaschocolate or chocolove or crappy jasmine gal, *if those ARE your real names*

First of all, my name is really Jasmine.. just that it is too common.. even my workplace got another Jasmine now.. That why i gave myself nicknames wherever i go, for convenience, so that they wont call Jasmine and ended up got more than 1 person answering them.. I called myself "xiao ke ai" at Popular West Mall, meaning "small cutey".. heehee

1. Obviously you love chocolate. But do you really, really love chocolate? Tell us a) approximately how much chocolate you consume in a week (give us a breakdown); and b) would you eat a piece of really tasty chocolate if you had seen an ant crawling on it/it touched the floor for less than five seconds/someone you didn't know took a bite first?

a) I can eat about 4 packets of Kinder Bueno per day... So approximately, i can eat about 15 to 20 packets per week. This number varies with the type of chocolates i eat... For example, if it is rocher, i can finish half a box (those big rectangular ones with about 25 to 30 rochers) in one hour, depending on my mood...

b) I can eat a piece of really tasty chocolate if it had touched the floor for less than five seconds. i did it all the time and not only with chocolate... However, the floor in partiular can only be the floor in MY home.

As for the "if someone i didn't know took a bite first", sure thing.. it's always nice to share.. especially if the food is free for ME!!! i used to work in Mouth Kitchen (now already changed to dont know what name liao) as a waitress and i absolutely adored the dim sum sold there.. so what did i do? i will eat the leftover food of customers of those dishes i liked.. Of cos, i had already take care not to eat food that had been bite into and take even more care not to be seen eating during work.. haha.. Those are the days...

And a definitely big "NO" in caps for all food with ants on it.. I hate ants... A LOT.. if you read my previous posts, you should know i am forever trying to kill them..

2. In your blog, you sometimes talk about being lonely/without a boyfriend. Would you ever do what sandralicious has done and run a 'contest' for a date with chocolove? If so, what would be the conditions a prospective date would have to meet?

No.. i wont do it cos i dont have the guts to do it.. Probably due to the lack of confidence in myself.. I dont believe i looked good enough to attract ppl to join the contest.. However, i do have some requirements for a boyfriend, which i can share here..

Let me think, now what did i told my friend, Kit Yee, the other time... My ideal boyfriend must be:
1. Someone who can makes me laugh,
2. Outgoing (i shy mah so must be opposite of me so that he can bring me out),
3. Pleasant looking.. (must be at least cute like me.. hee)
4. Sensitive to my needs and feelings...
5. Well-to-do (optional.. not a must have but good to have..)

3. mr miyagi and mr brown throw down in a baby oil wrestling contest. Who do you bet money on? who would you prefer to see more skin from?

I will have to say that i will prefer to see more skin from Mr miyagi. After all, he's younger and even Janice Wong said "he is marginally better looking than Mr Brown" in the online interview, of cos it could be that she is giving him face since he is the interviewer.. heehee

However, I will bet my money on Mr Brown... cos he is already very fed up with ppl saying Mr miyagi is better looking, thus this will motivate him to fight harder.. plus he got the support of his wife and children, Issac and Faith.. and that's really a lot for a man who loved his family so much.. Think he will kill.. okay, almost to the extent of killing, to prove his love..

4. You talk about fighting with your mom. if you had to choose between getting along with your mom all the time and chocolate, which would you choose? You can only have ONE.

Let's face it.. Most moms and daughters dont click, at least until the daughters become moms themselves.. So it perfectly normal for me and my mom to be on bad terms, which we arent actually... It's just that my mom and i had concluded to stay out of each other's business as we are really too alike.. so i get pissed off when she got cheated by her friends and she hated me for being a wimp outside.. etc etc... Actually, this makes life more interesting and i got more things to crap online.. In another word, I'm choosing the chocolate...

5. boxers or briefs?

For me.. none. Why do i need a man with those? Just be naked and be done with.. Haha.. Okay, seriously i dont care as long as the person is feeling comfortable. If he is shy in briefs, then there is no sexiness left.. Wear briefs only when you dared to flaunt it and I definitely wont be shy to watch it (only shy to flaunt mah... :p)


Okay, finally finished with this interview.. It's seemed that no one dared to ask me to interview them.. Scared of my interviewing skills? I dont know.. time to think of new posts.. see ya all tomorrow... Cheers.


4 Comments:

  • Wah. Blog also can get interviewed one ar....

    Px

    By Blogger Fort, at 10:34 AM  

  • errr... excuse me, can i ask more questions?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 AM  

  • eh, what happened to question 2? you realize that's 20% of your grade, right?

    By Blogger Michael McClung, at 3:47 PM  

  • fort: of cos got loh.. how come u dont know.. want my interview? hee..

    aw: Can. Shoot.

    Mr Machine: sorry.. updated.. can i gain some marks back..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home