~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Jaschocolate is a TOP CONTRIBUTOR

Wahaha.. I remember leaving a comment in Tomorrow, saying that my goal for the month is to be in the list of the top contributor... and the thing is... it HAPPENED... hahaha.. So happy..

Now, i got 2 options: 1. go around to find more interesting articles to post.. 2. Give up on recommending articles and concentrate on own blog in the hope that i will kena tomorrowed...

So hard to decide... Sighz... I'm talking crap again...

3 Comments:

  • Wow, congratulations. =D

    I would suggest two. Well, but that's me! I just let others do the search for me and I'll be enjoying their works (oops, sounds selfish).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 AM  

  • yeah loh.. so selfish... next time you can only go beach sell fish, ok..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:49 PM  

  • haha.. yes, cosy deal.. but u must write something first..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home