~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Movie Baton

Kenna the Baton from Anna.. But then hor... this is my FIRST BATON... *excited, excited like small gal gal...

Total Number of films I own on DVD/Video:

Never really counted and dont bother doing it either.. Should be more than 50 and about 100 ba..

The Last Film I Bought:

The Great Challenge, Kungfu Hustle, Kungfu Family, Phantom of the Opera ( All havent watch yet.. haha.. like bought for fun....)

Five Films I Watch A Lot/Mean a Lot to Me :

This is hard.. haha.. Not much comments for the five chosen ones.. Here goes:

1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pic from Amazon.com

Being an avid fan of Harry Potter, i must of course place this movie in the first place... I had watched it many times from theatre to tv to vcd and still not sianz.. This is the first movie i fell in love with Daniel Radcliffe.. haha


2. Infernal Affairs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pic from Mediacircus

Loved Andy Lau so much so i must really put this movie at second... Andy is sooooo yandao... Super acting by him and Tony in the show..


3. My Sassy Girl (Korean movie)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pic from KFC Cinema

Enjoyed the laughter and sadness of the movie.. Definitely a must watch for all.. It is a very relaxing movie...


4. My Girl (Thai movie)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pic from Asia Pacific Arts magazine

A simple show, showing very simple emotions from the young actors.. very nice.. So simple that i dont really understand.. But still enjoyable ratherless... Reminded me of my childhood where there is only fun and laughter, not much stress...


5. Shall We Dance (Japanese original version)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pic from Movie-pages.com

When i first watched this on tv, i was quite young.. However, it did leave an impression on me.. so much so that i went and search for it and bought the vcd.. I had not watched the US version and not sure whether it is as good as the original.. The movie really reflected on the feelings of the middle-aged Japanese man...


In case you are wondering, i do owe the above five vcds.. haha.. but it is strictly not for loan unless.. unless.. i will think of something lah.. :p

5 6 people to whom I’m passing the baton:

- Mandrake (my dream guy leh.. must entertain me a bit.. but i dont think he read my blog lah.. hee)

- Rouk (i want to know where he learn his perverted looks from.. haha)

- Mercer Machine ( A writer must has interesting tastes?)

- Airhole (Just want to know whether he got read my blog or not.. hee)

- Ah 9 (Seriously think he wont do it.. but still curious..)

- Miche (After her post on watchinng Mr & Mrs Smith, i am just curious what type of movies she liked..)

In case my friends like Joycelyn, Christine, finally managed to find time and want to blog about this.. Feel free to do so.. Hee...

9 Comments:

  • you really very free... blog so many entries in a day... nothing better else to do?
    hahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

  • Annoymous: Same as you mah... u also very free to come here and comment.. :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:21 AM  

  • u have no faith in me...was busy over the weekend...will do when i get back into the office. hehe

    By Blogger None, at 2:07 PM  

  • Ah 9: Haha.. not no faith but u always so busy mah.. :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:25 PM  

  • Bluishsky: Ok lah.. hard to really like someone u dont even know.. heehee..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:30 AM  

  • take the baton and go whack Mandrake on his head on his blog to get his attention! :o)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:45 PM  

  • ruok: haha.. never die before ah.. ahhh..dont hit me ...

    airhole: Haha.. Thanks for doing the baton

    Woof: How can i bear to whack him.. but i got inform liao..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:17 PM  

  • Kung Fu Hustle is incredible, hope you've gotten around to watching it by now. Most of all I liked the jokes about Americans, that cracked me up.

    And Harry Potter, dear dear Harry Potter. How I love thee.
    Seriously, the theme music makes me cry a little I love it so much. It's crazy, I know.
    Right now I am counting down the days till the next book comes out!!!

    By Blogger introspectre, at 4:23 AM  

  • rouk: you are making excuses.. dont like you liao.. But it's ok, do when you are free loh..

    introspectre: Not yet, but soon.. haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home