~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, June 16, 2005

New Meme for ALL...

Haha.. i just found this meme on FF's blog and she stolen it from April, who stolen it from JustAgirl, who shamelessly stolen from Mikey, who borrowed from Sarcasmo, who grabbed it from Mac, who stole the meme from Mikey (another one), who stolen it from Laura, who either came up with it on her own or steal it from somewhere (not mentioned)..

Ya ya.. i am really bo liao to go and trace the sources.... but that's not the main point... The main point is we got a new meme.. Wahaha.. So everyone, pls help me to fill it up.. many thanks..

I ____1____ Jaschocolate.
Jaschocolate is ____2____.
Jaschocolate thinks a lot about ____3____.
When I think of ____4____, I think of Jaschocolate.
If I were alone in a room with Jaschocolate, I would ____5____.
I think Jaschocolate should ____6____.
Jaschocolate needs ____7____.
I want to ___8_____ Jaschocolate.
If I could describe Jaschocolate in a word: ___9_____.

Answers in this format:
1)
2)
3)
4)
.
.
.
9)

Get lost, sexybloggers meme and sgblogconspiracy.. New meme taking over right now...


Nobody wants to play with me.. so sad.. Never mind, i will do it myself..

I am Jaschocolate.
Jaschocolate is cute. (Come, anyone said.."what's a cutie pie". Good boy, good gal)
Jaschocolate thinks a lot about SEX!!! (got impact?)
When I think of chocolates (what else?), I think of Jaschocolate.
If I were alone in a room with Jaschocolate, I would be normal. ( yeah loh, me with myself in a roon is considered normal loh)
I think Jaschocolate should post a naked pic to gain media's attention.
Jaschocolate needs love??
I want to kill Jaschocolate. (can consider suicide liao)
If I could describe Jaschocolate in a word: crazy!!!

17 Comments:

  • u really bo liao :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 PM  

  • how come u go and change ur nick.. haha..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:38 PM  

  • i think both are kewl! ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 PM  

  • Bluishsky: Thanks for dropping by and saying lalala.. haha

    jazz or aw: dot dot dot.. three lines on my forehead.. no comment.. Dont know can say what to entertain u... lalala

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:19 PM  

  • hehehe...
    soli lah.. cuz sometimes i use jazz and sometimes aw...
    so sometimes i dunno which one is which one... :S

    i m using 'jazz' as my nick on my msn... and 'a.w' is an initial name given by my ex company...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 PM  

  • aW jAZZ.. u got msn? never add me.. haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:05 AM  

  • No, if I fill everything up all of them will be obscene.

    By Blogger R2D2, at 3:15 AM  

  • SB:Haha.. you are a naughty boy..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:19 AM  

  • yaiks! u linky me d? thanks for dropping by. i link u k?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 AM  

  • Miche: no prob.. pls link me.. i'm a link blogger after all.. hee

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:01 AM  

  • added liao ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 PM  

  • hi jaschoc, it's my first time here so i don't think i'm qualified to answer this survey. as to your question, regarding laser hair, i'll get back to you. I honestly don't know the exact term of it. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

  • Everyonesayssomethingbutnobodyreallydoesyourmemeposts=)

    By Blogger Fort, at 11:24 AM  

  • Milktea: Thanks for visiting. Will be waiting for ur answer.

    Jazz: Ya loh.. so sad.. then u should do for me mah...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 2:40 PM  

  • 1. think i like
    2. new to me
    3. where a meme came from
    4. reading the last post
    5. wave
    6. do whatever she feels like
    7. more chocolate
    8. finish this meme for
    9. new!

    By Blogger JaG, at 7:16 PM  

  • wao kao... jas jie jie, you really got nth to do sia...

    By Blogger cHrissy, at 9:44 AM  

  • Fort: opps sorry, i typed the wrong name.. haha.. u should do one for me though..

    JustAgirl: Thanks. my first meme.. Yipee!!

    Chrissy: cannot ah.. see now u also kena flu liao.. obi.. hee.. must be thinking of me too much and want to suffer like me..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home