~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Official Interview by the mad jac

The Official Interview Game Rules

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions — each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here's my answers to the questions by mad jac

1) List five other actors, besides Gallen Lo, you find irresistable in TVB dramas. Heh. This is just to satisfy my own curiosity.

- Lin Bao Yi cos he is just so cool.
- Jiang Hua as his eyes can kill (catch his show on Ch U from mon to fri at 10pm)
- Ou Yang Zhen Hua for being so funny.. look at him want to laugh already...
- Ma De Zhong cos he is tall and handsome
- Chen Hao cos he like always act bad guys and all gals like bad guys.. haha

2) Which is your favourite brand of chocolate and why?

Frankly, i dont have any favourite. As long as it is sweet, taste good, then it's for me.. However, i can only afford chocolate like rocher, kinder bueno, hershey, kit kat currently.. Eating a awful lot of kinder bueno cos mom buy it for me. Nothing beats free chocolates.. haha

3)What do you really think your job, and all the customers?

I hate my job.. no i love my job.. no i hate it..
I only like the customers for their money.. ok for their looks too sometimes.. Anyone want to give me some money?

4)How do you sleep? Give us the details. What do you do before you sleep, what do you sleep in, what position do you lie in…etc.

Err.. dont understand what made u ask this qn?
What do i do before i sleep? Well, i will go to the toilet to empty my bladder so that i wont wake up in the middle of the night. Then i will drink half a cup of water... Why? Logical mah.. if you let something out, then u need something to fill it up too..

Sleep in pyjamas loh.. dont think i will have the chance to sleep naked till i have my place.. yeah, that's what i will do..

As for the position qn, i need some pics to show a clearer pic... and since it is hard to take my own photos, my hippo baby had kindly volunteered for the demonstration.. *Applause..

Ok, first i will lay down on the bed, laying on my right side...


Then i will tug my right hand under the pillow.


Hug my bolster...


Cover myself with my blanket...


Nowaday, i will also wear a pair of socks to bed to keep my feet warm as i tend to kick my blanket.. hee

5) Ok. Same question as others. What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?

Alamak, asked you not to ask already.. how come you still ask.. Really no kinky stuff loh.. Ok ok, does peeking at my brother's "thingy" counted? Hahaha..

There you go, i finished this.. What a relief.. Asking Mr Machine for questions also.. see whether he will reply or not.. Seriously bored with my posts.. haha..

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home