~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Slimming Soup

Mom cooked this soup today, which is supposed to help people slim down (Hmphz.. me very fat meh.. why cooked this??)

She got the recipe from the Health Booklet published by the Lian He Wan Bao. It looked a bit thick and yucky to me, but i think it is because of the chinese barley used. Anyway, managed to finish one bowl... tasted a bit weird weird but still edible.. Maybe i am just not used to it.. But if it can let me slim down, then by any means, i will force myself to drink one more bowl..

Finally finish work and can rest for the next few days.. Going to watch my dvds.. Yay@!!!

2 Comments:

  • I'm actually envious. Now you get to rest for a few days. But I will be strong!

    By Blogger R2D2, at 2:09 AM  

  • haha.. no work = no money.. no need to envy me :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home