~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Stupid males

Days when i am sick and tired and came home to find this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

URINE in the lift.. Disgusting!! I dont think it is the work of a female loh.. It is definitely done by a male, be it young or old.. Dont know the meaning of toilet, then pls go and check it out in the dictionary.. Dont anyhow and anyplace also urinate.. How can Singapore can the cleaniest city? With the number of people spitting, littering and urinating in public, the whole country cant possible be clean at all...

I met my friend today at my block to look at the photos he took during Energy's events. When my friend asked me, a sick person, to go back down to level one just to ask me whether i want to help my friend to order the photos for my friend, Chengying, i really want to kill someone.. He could have just asked over the phone, right? Sianz....

The stupid lift also got problem today... As i dont want to use the "dirty" one, i wait for the other lift.. My block lift only covered 2 levels, level 5 and 9. As the lift reached level 5 and was supposed to open to let the other person out, the door struck... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? It just damn struck there.. Then me and the other person, also a female, can only stared at each other, totally lost to what we can do.. Anyway, the door finally open after it closed and opened itself automatically.. I also got out at level 5 then as i dont want to risk being struck there.. Already so sick and still so suay...

7 Comments:

  • may b a dog?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 PM  

  • i hate such stinky lifts! have to hold my breath.

    By Blogger lex, at 9:30 AM  

  • maybe a small kid that can't hold on any longer ?

    i hate the smell and the having to avoid stepping on it like land mines...

    jus hold breath and hope the lift goes faster ?

    cheers.

    By Blogger JD, at 11:39 AM  

  • jazz: no stray dogs here..

    felinesaredivine: ya.. and the need to stand tiptoe throughout is very frustrating

    biatch: maybe is a kid.. but imagine the kid growing up and still do this.. My brother caught one man urinating at the staircase before.. very bad..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:21 PM  

  • maybe it's from a female. male urin will be splattered all over the place. hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 PM  

  • Miche: i thought guys can also aim nicely?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 3:35 PM  

  • bluishsky: u go and take a pic to convince me... haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home