~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Why?

Questions to mad jac's interview had to be delayed.. why? Because i need to go to vcd shops to check out the names of HK actors first.. wahaha.. i am so bad at names.. Alamak..

I saw Mad Jac's and Mandrake's posts about being asked money by little boys.. Somehow, it reminded me of the gal living a few storeys below me... A gal of my age, on my bad terms with me, who had been to a girls' home before and who dared to ask my mom for money to buy food...

I cannot understand the minds of people who asked another person for money, especially if the person is a stranger. Why the hell do they think that it is alright for them to get the money for not doing anything. It is not logical, ok? There is no free lunch in this world. They should be glad that they were not raped or molested just for getting this few bucks..

Trust me that there are bad people in this world, who dont mind giving the free bucks to get such pervent pleasures... It's considered cheap already.. So people, dont be stupid. Earn your money the correct way, the hard way, by working for it.. You will feel better.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home