~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Friday, July 01, 2005

偏见 by 梁咏琪

OMG!! i am obsessed with this song.. Been singing and singing it over and over.. KTV anyone?

我手心的温度 渐渐在离开
The warmth in my hand is slowly fading

你口中的谎言 慢慢能明白
I am slowly understanding the lies you had said

早知求也求不回来
I had know all along that begging means nothing

即使最后只剩残骸
Although what's left may only be bones

心不会更改 没有祝福 我明白
But my heart will not change, despite the lack of support


看凋零的玫瑰在静静发呆
I look at the withering roses that are staring into space quietly

朋友对我责怪 要我放得开
My friends scolded me, asking me to "Give up"

固执对我是种虐待
Stubborn is a form of torture to myself

越爱得深越难抛开
The more one loves, the more it is hard to give up

爱是种偏见
Love is a prejudice

如果可以再重来
If only we can do it once more


我明白爱情已经超载
I understand that love is overloaded

爱的完全坏了姿态
And love is completely ruined

你冷眼看待就像是种伤害
Your nonchalant attitude is a blow to me

我好像站在无人山崖
I seemed to be standing on a no-man cliff

全世界都抛在外
With the whole world thrown far away

明知你不再回来 我早已明白
I had known all along that you wont be back


P.S. if you cant see the chinese words, please go to View, Encoding and select Unicode..

P.P.S. I had done a translation for the lyrics for some readers who cant read Chinese. The translation may not be accurate as i am not a good translator, so pls forgive me.. :p

P.P.P.S. Email me if you want the han yu pin yin version..

9 Comments:

  • like i said, i'm not telling. u live in hillview too?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:03 PM  

  • hey do u msn? wanna msn?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 PM  

  • wat song is this?? i dun really listen to chinese songs..:(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM  

  • hey... i CAN see the chinese words! but i cant read it leh... ;p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 PM  

  • who sing one ah

    By Blogger Claris, at 1:56 AM  

  • yalor, me also can see the chinese word but me cannot read wor. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

  • itdoesntcount: Nope, bt batok. Ok..my msn is jasminemoh@hotmail.com. Pls add me.. hee

    CG: A chinese love song.. more like the song after break up...

    jazz: haha.. too bad loh

    Claris: it's by Gigi Leung Yong Qi

    Miche: You remind me of my friend.. he came to Singapore when young and then had to take Malay as second lang.. And i always forget and apeak mandarin to him.. haha

    bluishsky: Umm mister, you blind is it? the song title is the title of the entry lah.. "偏见".. u cannot see ah.. Singer is gigi leung

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:46 PM  

  • eeee. hahaha... u translated it! kewl!

    i wan one more translation in pin yin :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 PM  

  • jazz: you bad boy.. my han yu pin ying sucks big time.. i will try to do it next monday.. will let u know..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home