~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Dont say Thank You

Dont say Thank You when you dont mean it...

Mom just stopped me from helping her to fold the clothes as she said i ended up making them wrinkled.. And then she said Thank you to me.. I asked her not to do that again cos somehow i was reminded of my Sec school days when i said "Thank you very much" to a PE teacher..

The PE teacher is Mr Tham and he was helping my class to time the inclined flexed arm for Nafa.. One of my classmates were doing it and he started the stopwatch later. And he said it was my classmate's fault for not waiting for him to start. He refused to let her do it again. It caused my classmate to fail that section.

I was very angry and said a very loud "Thank you very much" to him, which made him angry and he went and reported me to the Principal, wanting to give me a bad record..
Luckily, my favorite teacher, who was my track & field teacher, helped me to solve this.. I managed to escape the perverted teacher..

So today, when my mom thanked me, i felt that she is like the me back then... not really thanking me.. Is this retribution? I dont know.. but i am tired... Damn late for my appointment.. better get going..

2 Comments:

  • girl girl ah..i think yr mum really wanted to thank you for offering to help la...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 AM  

  • CG: i know but still.. Sighz..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home