~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Friday, July 08, 2005

There goes my free movie...

I was going to sleep but i decided i should blog about this first cos it really made me laugh..

I found out today that one of my friends, Aven, is going to be enlisted into Army today.. I was very surprised since we had arranged to meet up during this week for a movie and he did not contact me..

I msged him and ask him about it and he said he did not want to cause any misunderstanding between my bf and me... Dot dot dot... Question mark.. Question mark.. I asked him who told him i am attached and he msged that he read it from my blog..

This made me wonder.. When did i blog about something that i didnt even know i got.. So i asked him which post.. and concluded that he thought kyra's bf is my bf..Congrats to Aven.. you need to change your specs and contact lenses.. Obviously the degrees had worsened..

And now, i need to find someone to watch initial D with me.. and i had to pay for it now.. sob sob..

9 Comments:

  • hmm poor girl...ask some of the bloggers to watch with u??

    By Blogger gracey, at 9:39 AM  

  • gracey: Hmm.. not a bad idea... haahaa

    ruok: you want to watch with me ah? but then u free meh?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:08 AM  

  • Igot the rmvb(real media video format) of initial D, its only 400 mb you want? Quality is like DVD

    By Blogger NaiveGuy, at 10:45 AM  

  • hahaha.. that's a trick lah..
    that guy wanted to know whether u r attached or not... so he pretended to say that lor... *lol*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 PM  

  • That's why a person can piece information of the blogger just by reading the blog. But in this case, piece salah. kekeke...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:41 PM  

  • naiveguy: i want i want.. U got msn?

    bluishsky: i bet you are watching just to see Jessica Alba, like Ruok.. Hmphz.. MEN!! And i dont like the grey bkgd you do for my pic..

    jazz: haha.. no lah.. but i suspect he wanted to use me to forget his ex.. thus i dont think i will fall in love with him.. I stand by the "If you want to be with me, then BE WITH ME!" policy..

    lancerlord: Very very salah.. if everyone makes this mistake, i no need have bf liao..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:02 AM  

  • ruok: Hmm.. i thought you are busy filming?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:16 AM  

  • hahaha....so cute siah...i must be careful with what i read also, scarly comment wrongly, eheheh

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 2:34 PM  

  • AKK: ya loh.. i think i better go and highlight the impt points the next time.. haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home