~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Dead day..

Yesterday, i went to meet my friend at Toa Payoh... Actually i didnt want to go out cos it was hungry ghost month.. But i had already forgotten our meetings twice ( i am getting old liao.. memory failing..).. in fact, i had also forgotten about yesterday's meeting but lucky i got asked her to call me to remind me..

Very tired after work but still push myself to go meet her (almost fell asleep at work)... Have dinner at the food court at Toa Payoh then left liao.. I told her next time must meet me at a more central place... Decided to go to Yishun to change my vcds since it was on the way home...

On the train there, i saw this couple hugging and kissing (i didnt get a clear pic or else sure posted it.. must go and trained up on P.I. skills)... almost like going to have sex on the train liao.. wau lau... so sex crazed, pls wait till you got car or something or wait till reached home.. the thing is they are only teenagers, maybe in sec sch... Oh my god...I am old...

Anyway, i reached northpt and i went to the Poh Kim outlet... Since the last time, i stupidedly said i bought at Northpt and was asked to go back to where i bought to exchange.. this time, i used my granddaughter's method, saying that i had no receipt and cant remember where i bought it liao... (actually i really bought it at Northpt but is months ago.. i didnt lie a lot mah :p)

The staff changed for me after hearing about the fingerprints.. was shocked to hear that my vcds was in a nicely sealed box.. haha.. I like the in-charge and the male staff who served me.. the in-charge is more experienced than the more in Jurong east and the male staff is more considerate.. haha

Anyway, i am now tempted by the male staff to buy the dvd version of the "Stairways of heaven" (i must see if i am so obsessed or not..) and "Lang Man Man Wu".. I also kaypoh and asked whether the TVB serial drama, "Jin Zi Yu Nie" will drop price or not cos $90 is damn exp for me.. He said unless i wait for 2 yrs.. Ahhh... TEMPTATION!!!

Now that i changed my vcds liao, i dont know whether i can still bear to lend to my friends or not.. some of them, i trust them with the vcds cos i know they will take good care.. but some... Sighz...

8 Comments:

  • Cannot imagine how sex crazy it can get on the train without pic leh. Post the pic lah. Not matter how blur, I can imagine by looking at it. kekeke....

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:35 PM  

  • how come u didn't go over to them and ask..."so...you are making a film?" hehe

    hey, u so old want meh? got granddaughter.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

  • like i said, you are old! haha.

    By Blogger KwokSiong, at 11:57 PM  

  • i never lend unless i dun mind losing them...

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 12:41 AM  

  • i cant stand PDA. esp the young ones. But have u seen execs doing pda? I seen it once. Even more disgusting cuz they are now adults

    By Blogger frenieactually, at 1:46 AM  

  • Psst... seems like I've got to give you some tips on how I take all those photos on the train and bus :P

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:33 PM  

  • Hi Young Girl, you should have told them off, don't be sfraid - the train is not a place for indecent behaviour.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 AM  

  • lancerlord: It is not blur, it just didnt get the couple into the pic.. haha

    miche: i am not so daring.. And i am very very old...

    kwok siong: Yeah yeah old uncle..

    AKK: No lah, confirmed can get back but not sure will come back in one piece or not..

    Yanfang: Eeks, i dont want to see...

    beng: Go write a guide for me to read.. hee

    k: Me not so daring mah.. what to do..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home