~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, August 27, 2005

There was a birthday party in my company on friday. It is one for the july and august babies. I will have to do the next one.. Sighz.. using the same caterer so it wont be too troublesome, i guess. But then, i remembered someone telling me a caterer.. I cant remember who it is... Karen, Doreen, Cheng Ying, Joycelyn, Audrey? Who was the person and what's the name of the caterer... It was 9 mths ago, when i was planning my birthday that time... Never mind, anyone got nice and cheap caterer for parties, pls let me know.. Thanks...

I was watching the new Zoe Tay commercial for D**** diapers and i remembered my intern days where i spent the few 2 days helping the marketing dept marked out the competitor's brand name on the diapers so that it could be used for a public demo... All my god, it was pure hard work.. and like not much effect cos my marker drew until no ink.. haha..

I was telling my brother about this and he commented, "Oh, i thought D**** is under KC." I told him no loh and then both of us were trying to recall the name of KC's diaper.. Since i was an intern there before, i was ashamed that i cant remember the name so i kept thinking and thinking.. Finally, i used the simplest method, the alphabet method, counting from A and then B and so on, hoping to trigger my poor memory... It works and i remembered it as moved to H, H for Huggies.. haha

Seemed like my friend is also in KC now for internship but he dont seemed to like it.. Maybe it is because he is posted to the marketing/admin section which is more full of politics ba... I was under HR that time and i didnt really care about others.. wahahaha.. Ya, i'm a bitch sometimes.. :p

3 Comments:

  • No lah, you're not a bitch. You're our sweet little girl. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 PM  

  • Oh no, you're no bitch lah. You bitch, then your daddy and I... :-P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

  • DAddy, Mommy: Haha... you too ah...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home