~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, September 11, 2005

911 anniversary

Did i mention before that sometimes my granddaughter, Karen and i wished we are attached? (I think i did.. hee) Times when we are shopping and wished that someone can carry the stuff for us.. Times when we need a shoulder...

Although there are advantages to having a boyfriend, i think there are more disadvantages... Have to accompany him when you feel bloody tired (i did that with my crush.. totally regret it.. no wonder i am only buddy after so many years..), have to cater to his needs, have to dress up.. etc etc.. Okay, i am talking crap.. cos i am not even bloody attached before so wont know.. heehee..

So many ppl asking me am i alright? Is it my grandmom's death that affected me so much? I will say that it is that, more or less.. Not in the sad way but her death makes me feel that maybe i should be doing something to my life.. I mean death may be just around the corner for me.. ( you know, with the dengue fever or all recently loh..) and i wont be sad to go but i will be unwillingly to just go... Cos i havent have my share of fun yet..

I have not gone for skydiving.. havent learn how to swim.. havent have a bf and have good sex (No ONS, THANK YOU).. etc etc.. I want to do all that.. but then hor, i am so lazy.. wahaha.. Sighz.. i only know how to talk and not walk the talk.. :S

I told Karen i want to get out of Singapore and should have took up her friend's offer or something back then.. She said that then she wont have someone to talk to or go out with liao.. A bit touched to know that i will be missed by someone at least.. But my heart still want to get out.. Maybe i am suffering from the "The grass is always greener on the other side" symptom.. Anyone got any overseas offer? Maybe i need some setbacks to stay contented or use AKK's chanting method to be happy... Sighz..

Saw this cutie from MOB's link... He seemed to be recovering from a lost love.. Sorry, jie jie cannot console u but u cheer up ba.. haha... i sounded so bad :p Anyway, i got this link to the fortune cookie quiz from him..


Your Fortune Is

If someone calls you fat, don't get angry... just turn the other chin.



This answer suited me a lot.. Because i was just commented by some ex-colleagues that i looked fatter than before... AHHHHH!!! I want to go on a fruit diet liao... Sob sob.. Sighz, cannot be angry.. the fortune cookie already gave me this advice liao...

Btw, i also got another reading when i played the first time... The reading is "Underwear is not the best thing on earth. It is the next." LOL!!! Funny.. it makes me laugh for the first time.. So really must thank cutie for the link.. Haha.. And the underwear thingy makes me think of Joycelyn's latest post.. hahaha.. Ok, lazy to type liao :p

P/S: Pls take some time to pray for 911 lost souls.. Arigatou gozaimasu.. And pls pray for my life cos i just realised that i forgot to record a show for my brother... AHHHH!!!

7 Comments:

  • I tried the fortune thing and it said
    "Woman who wear G-string is high on crack.". :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:58 PM  

  • lancerlord: Wahaha... does that makes ur day better?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:44 PM  

  • Don't worry... you aren't the only one who haven't learnt how to swim, skydive etc.. me also very lazy to do such things.. thought i was the only one in the world who was that lazy...

    try to look on the bright side of life.. (hums... "always look on the bright side of life..") =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 PM  

  • Haven't spoken to you in a long time!!

    KTV next sunday???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 PM  

  • chris: Irritating song.. wahaha

    CG: Yeah gal, no prob.. i replied in the bar liao..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 2:39 AM  

  • just tell ur fren, 'that's what i was abt to say to u too!'...hehhe...then u'll never be commented like that again.

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 6:48 PM  

  • AKK: Like that very bad leh.. hee

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home