~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Bored with the world...

Have you try playing the minesweeper, then deliberately killing the game? I'm doing it right now...

I dont know the meaning of my existence in this world.. can anyone tell me how to find it? When can i go around doing what i want.. Then again, why do i want? No answers to that... No answers to anything..

Sometimes, i will think of using the burnt joss stick and poke my arm.. No, dont need to worry.. i wont inflict pain on myself.. not physically anyway.. I am killing myself mentally already.. I know i am at that stage... that stage of meaningless... How can i step out of it? i am in it for the past 3 years already...

Will money solve the problem? Maybe it will but then money wont fall from the sky... How can i find a big sum of money? Stock market? I dont even understand the whole game.. Life is never simple...

8 Comments:

  • Dun let money put you down, gal. Life is much more than that. I know it's difficult to totally accept that, but somehow it's true. It's important, but it's not everything, right?

    Incidentally, I am a Minesweeper "Queen"!

    By Blogger MyOrangeSweater, at 8:22 PM  

  • play freecell better la. :p
    yeah i do feel this blue once in a while. it's the norm la. period come isit?

    By Blogger Claris, at 9:11 PM  

  • You think too much liaoz. :)

    Some people go through phases like these. Some get out of it. Others that don't, live life as it is. It is a "walk one step, look one step" kind of life.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:49 AM  

  • Money isn't the answer, boo. You need a purpose, something you can pour all you energy into that's not work. Something meaningful.

    That or sex.

    By Blogger Michael McClung, at 10:10 PM  

  • Get a new hobby? When i felt horrible, i will start drawing...during then, i feel nothing.

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 10:51 PM  

  • What's the meaning of one's existence...that's an age-old question that even the wealthiest king (Soloman) asked...
    Ecclesiastes records his observations:
    "Meaningless! Meaningless!..What does man gain from all his labour at which he toils under the sun?"

    King Soloman then proceeded to find the answer by seeking meaning in pleasure, wine, etc. and reaches his conclusion at the end.

    If we know where we came from, we'll know the reason for our existence, and how to walk the rest of our lives.

    www.tjc.org/find/
    www.tjc.org.sg
    Seek and you shall find!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 PM  

  • Lynne: I guess i am not pass that stage yet.. money is not important but essential nonetheless...

    You are Queen, then i be Princess loh.. heehee

    Claris: I like freecell too.. nice game.. Period not yet come.. haha.. too stressed..

    Lancerlord: Think too much also cannot ah.. then the brain put there for what? For me to cut and eat?

    Mr Machine: Sex sounded great... But must wait for MachineBoy to grow up.. sighz..

    AKK: I am already feeling nothing liao.. haha

    Flower: Thanks.. not into a religion at the moment although it may really help..

    Vanna: Haaha.. Think your jokes will makes me cry.. hee

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:44 PM  

  • Not sure does my comment come slow.

    the meaning of existence, is what you have to find. yes, perhaps you don't know right now, but somehow you will know de...... Time to really think what you want & need.

    nothing much to say, coz I am at this point of life: Lost the Meaning of Existence.

    Nevertheless, Life moves on. So do we. JIA YOU!! Cheers!

    By Blogger ying, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home