~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Mouth Ulcer



I have this tendancy to bite my mouth accidentally when i am eating.. All the times, when i am eating my Koko Krunch, twisties and chocolates vigorously and not paying attention.. As soon as my mind wanders, my mouth will kena... Ver painful loh.. Always taste the blood in my mouth..

The worst thing is that i have a "heaty" body, thus the wounds in my mouth will turned to ulcers to haunt me... Like the ones in the pic.. Actually got two, one on top of the another.. Sometimes, my biting skill is so good that i would bite the same place twice.. wahaha...

Anyway, the above ulcers are really killing me so i decided to use an age-old method to cure it... S-A-L-T!!! i have never used it before as i heard that it is very very, extremely painful method to one's own body.. But i decided to do it cos it is very hard for me to eat currently since the ulcers are on the inside of my lower lip, and there is pain whenever i out something into my mouth (suddenly, recalling ppl saying that when u have mouth ulcers, cannot have oral sex cos there is high risk of getting diseases like Aids :p)...

The moment i placed a small pinch of salt on my ulcers, tears formed in my eyes... I lasted for like 30 secs before i used water to wash it away... Yes, it is SIBEH PAINFUL, OK!!! Now, i would stick to my panadol method to numb the pain.. haha...

10 Comments:

  • The ulcers looked pretty nasty.

    I recommend Orabase. Very effective. Usually makes the ulcer go away in just 1 day (or 2 if you suay lah).

    Drinks lotsa water too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 AM  

  • 西瓜霜works best, but for some reason it's been banned in Singapore. Bonjela quite effective too.
    Cheapest and fastest method - try 酸梅or even some salt. *Hurt* like mad, and the ulcer area may be numbed with pain for a while. But after that it won't hurt so much and you'll be fine in one or two days.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 PM  

  • Use Listerine, even more effective, but more painful lah, of course. Just "ren" (tahan) until you feel numb ...

    By Blogger MyOrangeSweater, at 8:31 PM  

  • i agree with co-editor. you should try Bonjela.

    By Blogger KwokSiong, at 11:09 PM  

  • me also having ulcer too.. :x
    dun take too much panadol... too much panadol and your body may become immuned to it..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 PM  

  • You can drink that hyper-bitter chinese herbal tea called "24 tastes"... proven to be highly effective :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:58 AM  

  • Sugar Daddy: Looked nasty and is nasty.. But recovering liao..

    Mommy: Go pharmacy to buy Bonjela ah? Try salt liao.. sob sob...

    Lynne: I scared of pain loh.. That's why i even consider not giving birth.. wahaha..

    Kwok Siong: Orr.. Dont know what it is... hee..

    Chris: I am not "eating" panadol but applying the crushed powder to the ulcers lah...

    Beng Beng: Eek.. bitter worse..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 6:42 PM  

  • wah lau....30 secs cannot tahan liao ah!! hahaha...but i swear to you hor, pain is pain, but after the numb comes over, it's pure bliss, next 30 minutes got no feeling around the mouth one....trust me, i salt-on-ulcer-putter...

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 9:52 PM  

  • Ah girl, think you can get bonjela from pharmacies. It's blue in colour. Tube-packed-in-box form.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 PM  

  • Hi, still got mouth ulcer, i used to bite my lip and become painful lip ulcer, now once i bite it, i will LICK my lip (the bite area) with my tongue and continue lick for a few days , well , it cure, no ulcer. NO PAIN. TRY IT.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home