~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Outing!!

I went out with Jane and her friends on Saturday... We ended up in Suntec city Marche, eating from 5 to 8.30pm.. before leaving for our own homes... Took some pics in Marche...





____________________________________________________

I went to a KTV outing with the barflies today.. I am really a klutz.. i fall on the stairs, wearing flat shoes... Maybe cos it is slippers, so that why i slip :p Anyway, my position is really almost "Wu Ti Tou Di", only my head still havent succumbed... Something like the doggie style for sex position... wahaha

It was painful, in both physical and psychological ways... Had to pick myself up swiftly cos there are passersby around... Laugh it off on my way to the train but then the pain in my left kneecap doesnt allow me to ignore the incident.. A bit tempted to skip the ktv session again but then since i already "fly aeroplane" before, i dont want to have a bad reputation.. Anyway, the pain is not too obvious..

Reached Chinatown KBox a bit late at 4.10pm.. Went to K1 room to meet them.. Quite a lot were there, though some didnt stay for long.. I saw new ppl like Sandra, DH, Young, KM, no2slack, Missy, xxoos, TK, sha, winter...

The barflies are really mad ppl... haha.. besides singing, the regulars started the phototaking on hands for more bar contests... Ended up there are also kissing scenes, with photos taken.. Sorry, i dont have the pics.. If you want, can ask DH, JF or Young for it.. But i think only those who went can view and anyone who dared to circulate the pics will probably be killed by CG, Vanna and Gracey.. haha..

Ok, time to treat my swollen leg... Nitey..

5 Comments:

  • poor thing!!!
    how's your knee???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 PM  

  • poor girl. Good girls dun cry

    *pat pat*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:04 PM  

  • CG:Thanks.. Okay liao :p

    Vanna: Muacks.. yeah loh, saw you so chio, i so jealous liao.. heehee

    Yanfang: Why u never come to the ktv? Never let me see your cute face.. heehee

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:05 PM  

  • Vanna: haha.. ok, is very chio.. heehee... we must practise singing together more.. haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home