~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me...

Today is once in a every year, which reminds me that i am not getting younger.. so sianz... But still must enjoy myself, so i purposely took a day off.. Many ppl was asking how come birthday need to take leave one? Actually no need but just want to sleep late mah.. heehee.. i am a pig..

Mom bought me a few slices of cake cos not everyone in my family likes cakes so dont want to waste money on a whole cake... Chocolate cake from Prima Deli.. Quite nice.. I also asked her to buy this small choco muffins.. It's very nice and have 6 in a pack (Only 5 in the pic cos 1 is already in moi stomach..), which is just right for a quick snack..



At first, i wanted to spend my day outside, maybe to watch a movie or something. But all the nice movies are only going out in Dec.. Sighz.. not willing to waste money on those i had already watched so i decided to stay at home and watch Harry Potter 3 DVD... It was a nice way to waste away one afternoon... Hee..

Brother treated me to pizza today.. i called up Canadian Pizza while he paid.. heehee.. My parents ate normal food instead of these junk food so i only ordered for both my bro and me... Ordered regular ones since it is a buy one get one free deal and i wanted to order some side orders too... The food came one hour later and looked soooo delicious (maybe is because both of us are starving..)



It was too much for me cos i dont want to eat so full at nite.. I gave 2 slices of pizza to Dad to eat... Yea!!! Old liao... Too bad no candles for me to make wishes this year.. But i'm thankful for friends who still remembered to wish me "Happy Birthday"...

Now must say birthday song to myself.. But think i better steal this song from Young.. hee
Listen to it here.

7 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday!!!

    Have a good one!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 AM  

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jasmine!!

    By Blogger chartao, at 10:52 AM  

  • Ah Girl,

    Happy Happy Birthday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:23 PM  

  • happy belated birthday!

    By Blogger KwokSiong, at 8:07 PM  

  • what cakes are those? i can bake too wor!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 PM  

  • happy bdae jas!!!
    sorry it's abit belated (i'm stuck in camp!! boo hoo), but it's the thought that counts rite? -wink-
    hope to see u again soon!
    take care & have fun!

    By Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~!, at 8:20 PM  

  • Vanna: Thanks babe :p

    Jay Daddy: I wish wish and wish....

    Leonard: Thank you :)

    Mummy: Thank you.. must meet up soon wor..

    Kwok Siong: Thanks..

    CCW: It is muffins.. everyone can bake, just whether it is edible or not.. haha

    cow: Haha.. thanks... so poor thing to be struck in camp.. lucky moi is female.. hengz..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home