~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Childhood rhyme

I was chatting with 乱过马路老爸 yesterday and we used this childhood rhyme…

小姐小姐别生气
今晚陪你去看戏
我坐椅子你坐地
我吃香蕉你吃皮

haha.. so funny.. it brought back fun memories just saying it,,, I forced my Daddy to type the third line so I can type the fourth line.. wahaha.. evil being I am.. :p

Btw, who invented this rhyme anyway? Don’t tell me the guys in the past used it to woo gals? I will have beat the person up if anyone used it on me.. wahaha

Random Thoughts:
以前大家只用马车, 所以我们说是马路。
可是现在我们是坐汽车,为什么不改成汽路?

3 Comments:

  • Haiz.... the things I have to do to cheer up a little girl.

    Such sacrifices.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

  • i tot it's the other way round? u have been cheated, jas! you should be the one sitting on the chair and eating the banana, not the guy.

    haiz! teach also teach wrongly!

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 9:24 AM  

  • Jay Daddy: Heehee

    AKK: Never mind, i got banana to eat can liao..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home