~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Greeting

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A MERRY NEW YEAR!!!

Heard this greeting on the tv and find it very cute.. i should be using this from now on.. wahaha..
What can a gal do when she woke up at 6plus (after just 5hrs of sleep) to go jogging and it had to rain like there's no tomorrow? The weather really hates me.. sob sob..

At least i can still contend myself with the rented DVD of "The Grinch"... heehee.. oh and sending christmas smses to friends :p More clearing of my posters.. i should sell some away.. After all, i may not be staying in Singapore.. better clear my mess before my mom kicked my butt..

Will be going to Michelle's birthday bbq later on.. All the way to east coast park.. Sianz...

p.S. i will share some of the forgetten stuff i had found SOON!! heehee

2 Comments:

  • I MISS YOU!!!
    MERRY XMAS!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 PM  

  • What posters do you plan to sell?
    Not staying here... Go where?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home