~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dinner in Changi Village

Finally met my Jay Daddy on Monday... He was so sweet to call and pick me up from my workplace (sweet to all the gals, anyway.. :p) but he is very bad with instructions loh.. My first impression of Jay Daddy is that he got the rogue's looks that allowed him to break so many tender hearts..

Haha.. I also met Ang Ku Kueh.. You will never guess that she looked so pretty from just hearing her voice.. Ahems.. let me rephrase, i mean she looked way prettier than how she sounded..

Jay Daddy went to pick up Vanna after that.. Haha.. Both of us were laughing at how coincidence it is.. After all, she was in my dreams the day before Monday.. Hee.. But the poor gal is sick like me.. but who asked her to drink so much alcohol.. :p

We were chatting about Christmas gifts when Ang Ku Kueh shared with us one idea , which is to make small stars and put it into a small bottle.. Quite a traditional and money-saving idea.. But Jay Daddy extend the idea even farther (in a cheapskate way loh) by suggesting that we filled the bottle with our breath and give it to the other person (preferably your other half). In this way, we can said that the person took our breath away.. ""-_- Like that also can ah...

Supposed to eat at Charlie's Corner but the owner went fishing on Mon (and sometimes Sat too.. it is stated on the board loh :p), so we went to the Terminal at the jerry terminal to eat instead.. Besides we four, the rest who came later to join us are Daniel Deek (i dont know his blogger nick leh.. so if Daniel Deek is reading as he said he is, pls let me know your blog, ok?) , Mee Pok Kor Kor, Jay Daddy's friend (I forgot his name.. sorry :p), Les Daddy and Mommy..

We have finger foods like chicken wings and squid rings (i dont know how to spell the cheem cheem name, so just used what i understand one loh..) while we were waiting.. After that, i was too full to eat a lot so i shared the chicken cutlet with Vanna.. Quite nice.. and the windy weather made the dinner very enjoyable.. Must thanks Mee Pok Kor Kor for the dinner treat..

On the way home, i didnt mutter much words cos i was pretty tired.. I noticed that i am a very bad company when i am tired cos i prefer to listen more than talk.. Unless you only want me to listen lah, then can considered good company liao... i reached home around midnight..

P.S. I just got to know that Jay Daddy managed to solve the puzzle liao just within one day.. i had wanted to let him waste more time..Takes the fun out of it.. Hmphz... >_<

6 Comments:

  • hahahahaah........ya, i really tot his idea was the bestest! I had a fantastic time, gal, and don't worry about being too quiet in the car lah, definitely due to the singing that made u a)sleep. b)hold your puke. c) try to sing along but realised that the songs were from a different era....haiz...i think I've got to accept that my era seems damn close to jay's liao....ok, now i feel worse, hhahaahah.... oh yah, i know i sound like a monster lah, heng i look normal to you, hahahah...

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 1:58 PM  

  • AKK: I think you've got a sweet voice and you look just as sweet. :-) Be comforted, me even closer to Jay's era... :-(

    Ah Girl: Thanks for your very meaningful gift hor. Sorry, mommy always very busy at work. We fix a date in Jan ok?
    And hor, it's Deek, not Daniel. For a while, I thought you saw something that I didn't see that night...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 PM  

  • Dear AKK, i wont deny that your era is closer to Jay Daddy's cos it is what.. heehee.. Dont worry, you dont sounded ugly but i just picture you to looked like a nerd like me mah..

    Mommy, meaningful.. dont know whether u two have couple stuff so give u one loh.. :p As for the name, i had corrected it.. But i really thought i heard "Daniel" mah.. Alamak, i am going deaf liao..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 3:19 PM  

  • And no, there is definitely no "something" there.. hee

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 3:20 PM  

  • Deek blog at http://troy_han_jz.blogspot.com

    Thanks for the puzzle. I think I got "magic fingers" to be able to solve the puzzle within 5 minutes.

    After that first success, I even figured out a way to unlock the thing within 10 secs. See this weekend got time or not, I shoot "instructional video" for you. Stay tuned for my blog next week.

    Meeting you girls gave me an idea what to blog for next week.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 PM  

  • Jay Daddy: Very hao lian hor.. HMPHZ...

    Vanna dear: Muacks.. Happy Christmas to u too..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home