~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I Lost My Virginity

I lost my first time today
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
to Wala Wala... Hahaha

Actually, the afternoon started with meeting some of the barflies to play bowling.. My average score out of 3 games is around 95, still can make it.. I was the second in the amautur lanes, which Waffle is the big winner.. haha.. dont know why but i said Waffle's name as Walnut when CG asked me who won.. hahaha.. Dont know what came over me.. The other professional lanes, must ask either KM or Sashie, who is the winner cos both of them are good...

Anyway, i follow them to the Wala Wala to have a drink and listen to Unexpected play.. I can finally understand why soooo many ppl fall in love with Shirley, the lead singer.. She is GOOD... Her voice is damn powerful, sexy and pleasant to the ears... She herself is funny and can entertain us when she is not singing...

I am drunk then so u can see me a bit stoned.. very quiet and dont talk a lot... Sad to admit, i also take a quick nap of 5-10 mins to regain my conscious... After, we went to have supper before going home.. Ok, i need some rest liao.. nite nite..

1 Comments:

  • Alamak, like that also count as losing your virginity har?

    Wah raoz... bruff me!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home