~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Spring cleaning

My mom and I was doing some spring cleaning of our room today and finally managed to clear some space by putting the tons of posters i have into the storeroom.. Have a lot of sneezing fits due to the dust.. Either that or someone really hate me a lot to be cursing me every hour or so...

I found lots of forgotten stuff and managed to dig my weigh scale out... ALAMAK!! I am now 60kg loh.. OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!! I must start jogging.. i dont want to be a fat ass soon.. But how to wake up at 5 am plus when i tended to sleep at 12 am plus

Now, the first thing on my wishlist would be OTO Trimax, something to help me get rid of my flabby tummy... Sob sob.. I am FATTTTT!!! WAaaaa.... Btw, U think OSIM's one better?

p.S. I love Vandice's way of ending with a thought so i'm going to copy it to my blog with some random thoughts of mine ( I no money one, so pls dont ask me for copyright fees...) Since it is random, so wont appear everyday hor.. Here's my first random thought...

Random Thought: When rats died, does their souls goes to heaven too?

5 Comments:

  • duh, go rat heaven lo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 PM  

  • duh...60kg but u are tall what...also with bathroom scales must minus 2-3 kg....very inaccurate.

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 11:24 PM  

  • i've a OSIM uZap, used twice, found it okay in first try, second try find it okay, maybe used to it liao... since then it's being collecting dust...

    By Blogger chartao, at 11:34 AM  

  • Girl, muscles weigh more than fats lah. Anyway, how tall are you ah?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM  

  • Chuwen: *Bish*

    AKK: Not tall hor.. only tend to wear heels now to pretend to be taller.. But i was 55 kg last yr and i was using the same scales..

    Leonard: Give me use loh.. hahha

    Mommy: I know, that's why i turned from 48 to 52kg in sec 3.. Now, i'm struck at 162cm.. cannot grow liao.. sob

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home