~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wearing heels

My feet are killing me…Can anyone teach me the tactic of walking on heels which had ends that are approximately 5cm in height and 1.5 cm in width? I can barely walk without disgracing myself.. Yesterday, I almost lost my shoe once.. Jialat.. how to continue wearing…

I really wonder how other ppl do it.. can wear those 3 inch heels and still walk gracefully.. It is sooooooo painful for me.. sob sob.. still waiting for myself to get used to it..


Update:
Kenna bitten by the shoes... now i got two small holes on my feet.. the skin came off liao..

6 Comments:

  • ask your mummy for guidance. she power!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 AM  

  • takes time to get used to, then will be ok after that.

    By Blogger absolutjoiz, at 7:17 PM  

  • Les Daddy: Haiz.. she never impart her power to me leh..

    absolutjoiz: Sob.. yeah i know.. but before that is really pure torture..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:44 PM  

  • Don't listen to your daddy, he "sees me too up". I've no problem with 2 or 3 inch heels, but those 1.5cm width stilettos I also cannot manage. Can walk but no grace. :-P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:46 PM  

  • Hahha.. anne mommy, daddy worship you mah.. it's a good thing..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:03 AM  

  • the shoe counter in shopping malls often carry those small invisible plasters solely meant for such shoes leh...maybe u can check them out? i believe they have lotsa other interesting helpful stuff as well.

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home