~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Yay Yay Yay!!!

Ran to work as fast as i could this morning as i realised i had receptionist duty this morning (my recep colleague went on leave.. so good : ( i also want.. ). Made it in time though i was sweating like a pig... Dont know why but as i was doing my duty, my left foot started to itch, followed by the right one.. Then BOTH ITCH LIKE HELL... Dont tell me the air underneath the recep counter is dirty?? It was hard to maintain a good posture above while busy scratching your feet below... *Scratch and scratch*

Went for some shopping after work in Central Bukit Batok, heartland mall... And bought these two items...


1.Dove leave-on moisture lotion for my dry dry hair ends... I was awfully attracted to it at first sight due to its beautiful BLUE color, my favourite.. heehee

2. Rainie Yang Cheng Lin 杨丞琳 latest cd + vcd.. I bought this cos i just realised i got one last cd rama card that is going to expire this month.. So i only need to top up $0.95 for this $20.95 baby.. heehee.. Dont know want to go to her autograph session on this thurs or not.. :p


3. I also saw these cute pens so i just bought them on impulse.. 3 bucks each loh, equalize to 2 meals liao.. But the YaY hand pen is soooo me :p


Blogger pic


Same pose!!


Forgot the tongue...


How long must i continue sticking my tongue out??


Siao Zha Boh...


I pledge with all my heart..


Opps, tell me you didnt see me picking my nose!!!


QUICK...Must save my image.. act demure..


But hair itchy leh... No, who said i never wash.. i got washed it this morning hor...

Come to think of it, the pen is quite worth it lah, can scratch head and pick nose and write.. What more can i ask for.. heehee... Bye for now..

*Listening now: Rainie Yang, "暧昧" (Uncertain)

4 Comments:

  • good value, after seeing what u do with it, hehehe...:)

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 10:27 AM  

  • hmm...no wonder so busy blogging last night... i think its posing rather than blogging...hahaha...

    By Blogger chartao, at 10:29 AM  

  • you're a dork, jas. and i mean it in the nicest possible way :)

    By Blogger Michael McClung, at 8:15 PM  

  • AKK: Haha.. Yeah loh

    Leonard: A bit of posing only mah..

    Mr Machine: And how nice is that? Hmphz..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home