~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, January 08, 2006

First Voice Blog

Wanted to talk about my feeling about the Exercise Northstar V, so that's why i do this first voice blog.. High 5 to absolutjoiz for sharing the same views as me.. No wonder both of us are crappers.. haha.. full of craps.. I dont know how to do the ending.. haha.. lucky, i'm not hiccup-ing during recording... Hengz hengz..

Btw, do i sounded so weird in real life? I thought my voice is supposed to be sweeter.. Hmphz.. Click to download... Sorry i only have amr format.. must use QuickTime then can listen.. I managed to find a coverter to convert it to wav format.. Finally can use window media player to listen liao..

p.S. Email me for the file...

4 Comments:

  • You sound like being interviewed on the radio.. hehez.. =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 AM  

  • Hmm..your voice quite sweet lei! btw, i used RealPlayer to listen to the clip!

    By Blogger chartao, at 12:09 AM  

  • Chris: Huh? Is it? heehee.. too tired from recording over and over..

    Vanna: Now, can liao.. heehee

    Leonard: Thanks... :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:49 AM  

  • u did a lot of work for this ba...high 5 to you too!

    i saw the complaining people on TV. they are obviously not too understanding about the seriousness of terrorism.

    By Blogger absolutjoiz, at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home